Monday 24 March 2008

A 6some

This Story Is Completely Fictional.

I was on holiday camping with my friend and his two brothers and my other friend and the three brothers dad. I am 16 and my friend, Jack is also 16 and he dosen't know that i fancy his brother who is 20. I've seen his brothers arse before it was amazing. His brother Daniel was quite muscular. His other brother was 17 and just left school, Karl had a very muscular body becasue he had a six pack. I was never fund of their dad, Mark until later on. Our other friend, Joe was 14 and he was just skinny.
While everyone was at the men showers we all had to share a shower, two in each, i shared with Jack becasue then it did't look to perverted if we shared with one of the olders. Well it was Me and Jack in one, Karl and Joe, Daniel and his Dad. Anyway I noticed that Jack had the same amount of pubic hair as me but then he started to shave it off. He asked if he could shave mine. I said he could go ahead and shave it off because it didn't actually like it there becasue it wasn't really attractive.
As we finished we went back to the tent and went to sleep. the sleeping arangements was different than the showering. We all slept with somebody older than us becasue Joe was younger he had to share with Mark, Jack and Karl were in the same room and me and Daniel shared. That night i was desperate to masturbate because i was with Daniel, but i could hear a sleeping bag moving. I got out and then started to look around the inside the tent. What i didn't realise was it was Daniel masturbating he stopped and looked and saw me. "Do you want o join me?" I thought am i going to do this? "OK" he told me what to do. I striped down and then started to kiss. Dan had one arm round my head and one hand jacking his penis. I let go and started to kiss his musuclar hairy body until i reached his penis. It must of been 8 inches long. He was moving his head up and down on his penis, he was groaning loud. I carried on so he cn enjoy the full, but i heard our zip door open, Daniel still carried on moving my head up and down. " Can i join you son?" It was his dad Mark. we moved to the open area where we would eat our food. Me and Dan crried while his dad was masturbating to get a hard dick to ram one of us. Daniel was still moaning. Eeryone then came out to masturbate. Mark stopped usbut Daniel just cummed in my mouth and over my face. Mark said let's play a game out of this. Me and Dan looked around to see everyone's penis to see what they've got. Joe's was only about 6inches, Jack same as me, Karl looked like he had a 9 incher and Mark had the biggest of them all a massive 12 inches long. So he told the rules of the game. He split us into two groups, the oldests and the youngests. The rules where that you have to suck, fuck everyone in you group once. So for now we did that. Us youngest firsted watched the oldests go first, so we could get hardons. Mark was fucking Daniel, he was groaning in pain and Karl was sticking his cock in Danniels mouth. All three where groaning loudly. So us three started. We decide that Joe was to be fucked, i was to be sucked and Jack was to be rythm maker.As we where in postion Jack started pumping and Joe sarted sucking. All of us in the tent were groaning. "I'm coming" I shouted to warn Joe and Jack said the same. We came and Joe was covered in cum. When we stopped. we decide to give up on that game and started to masturbate and so who cums first. I was groaning faster and faster and i was the first to cum.We then played wo somes. I was with Mark, Joe was with Karl and Jack was with Daniel. Mark bent me over and started pounding me with that whopper of his. He was getting faster, i was moaning with pain but it was amazing. I felt him cum inside my hole. he turned me round and oredered to suck him clean. I looked round to see everyone esle still pumping. I was taking much of his monster as i could. he moved his hands down to my erectd pre- cummed penis and started jerking it. we both came at the same time.
After all of that fucking we were tired out and cumless. Went to bed naked and continued in the showers in the morning.

No comments: