Monday 24 March 2008

Me and Mr Hutchins

This Story Is Completely Fictional.

I love dreaming of gay sex especailly incest and with my favourite teacher. One night i had a dream of favourite teacher, Mr Hutchins, it was great. Little did i known the unexpected happened. As school ended i forgot to put my shinpads into my bag from lesson 3 so i went back to get them and find Mr Hutchins changing out of his clothes to a suit becasue it was the Year 11 Leavers Ball. As i was searching he turned and asked "Have I lost anything?". "Yes, my shinpads" i replied as i turned to talk to him he was standing their in his boxers. I noticed a huge buldge. When i turned to carry on looking i couldn't stop thinking about that buldge. He called again, i turned and he was standing their naked!starring at his muscular and hairy body, he told me to strip and so i did. He started jerking my penis which was about 7 inches long, his must of been 9 and a half inches long. He told me to suck him while he sucks me. He was doing the rythm for both of us by doing press ups on the floor. he told me to rym his arse with my mouth and then pound it with my 7 incher. I started getting more excited and then i groaned so loud that i came in side him. He guess he loved it. It's strange becasue i know he's not gay he has got fiance.
He turned and sucked me clean. "Come on turn round my turn" i guess he was desperate for more. He then rymed my asre and then tried wegding in his 9 and half incher. I groaned once he got it all in becasue it felt great. He started a rythm and was getting faster and faster. He was moaning more quicker as he came in my arse, it felt warm. I turned and sucked him clean and then we snoged and shared my cum. The next day we had even more fun.

No comments: