Tuesday 25 March 2008

Back To The Family Tradtion With My Son- Part One

This Stroy Is completely fictional.

Every two months the males in the family meet up at my dad's house. I take my son with me, Kyle. My brother, Adam is also their. We used to meet up to see the football whilst my wife and her mother in law and my brothers wife go shopping. Before my son was born our tradtion had to stop, but now he is eighteen he's in for a suprise. What used to do before we got married and have Kyle we used to have our traditional threesome, whilst our wives were out.
As we got there we all had a cup of coffee before we started doing our own things. Dad was eager to get the wives out ofr the two day shopping trip around London. As they left, me, dad, and bro went upstairs leaving Kyle watching football, we striped and made shore that the wives had left. We shared the shower together to get clean for my son's suprise. Kyle was so ingroced with the football he didn't know what was going on. We got out and dried each over off and just put our underpants back on. Downstairs Kyle had closed all the curtains probally becasue he couldn't see the TV well because of the sunlight.
We entered the livng with big buldges and stood infront of the telly. Kyles eyes were glued to our buldges. His Grandad told him to strip to showing his balls. He did as he was told. We walked other and checked him out. He was covering his balls. I removed his hands from were they were to see his dickie wicky. " What I Nice Pair You've Got There Kyle" Said Adam, Kyle agreed. "Let's Get This Party Started!" shouted Grandad. All of us riped off our undies to reveale our erected penis', Kyle was amazed and started getting a stiff one. Us three all had ver at least a 9 inch cock. Kyle's is only 8 and half. My dad walked over and started french kissing Kyle, i could see his amazment. I bent down to his cock and started pumping it and Adam started pumping dads.
To be continued...

No comments: