Wednesday 26 March 2008

Me And Mr Hunt

This Story Is Completely Fictional.

Hi it's me again with another great tale with another teacher. Mr Hunt is covering for my english teacher for the rest of the year because she is maternity leave. He is a nice looking guy but not as good as Mr Hutchins though, aslo the best thing was he's actually gay. One day i went for some help with my homework. We got on with it well and then he started to seduce me. I was loving this, i heard him unzip his load out and stuck it in my mouth and started pumping. I was taking in a whole 8 incher penis. He was getting faster and faster until he came in my mouth. He asked me to put my cock in his mouth and so i did and started pumping. I was groaning faster each time and final came in my mouth and then we kissed for the final time. and left it.
The next day we were pounding each others arses and it was amazing and now we carry on for ever.